Friday, August 26, 2011


Day Two: Your Favourite Movie

This is, yet again, something that I have a very hard time answering. Here are a few off of the top of my head:






-Harry Potter (obviously all of them)
-Anything by Pixar (Wall.e, Up, Despicable Me..)
-The Others (one of the creepiest movies I have ever seen)
-Van Helsing
-Constantine
-Spider Man
-Music and Lyrics
-IRobot
-Pirates Of The Caribbean
-Flight Plan
-The Little Mermaid
-Back To The Future
-Narnia
-Red Eye
-Practical Magic
-The Mummy


As you guys could probably guess, I could go on for days about amazing movies that I have seen, but these were just the few that stood out to me in our movie drawer under the television. Are any of these movies your favourites? If not, which ones are? Do you have any recommendations for me? Thanks a bunch for reading!

stay strong and keep chugging along, -Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment