Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Why I have Abandond You (again).


Above Image From Here (found using google images)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow..ok, so I have clearly neglected this blog for way to long. How could you guys let this happen (as if it's all your fault)?! I could give you all a million and one reasons why my post have been minimal (or non-existent.. same difference), which is exactly what I plan to do...

(not quite) A Million And One Reasons Why I Have Been Absent:

-School: I have finally started my twelfth year in public education which has been eating up most of my time.
-This blog may have slightly slipped my mind (just a little bit).
-I am currently and have been since school started looking for a part-time job. Anyone hiring?
-Filming and trying to make my way up to partner-hood on the U to the Tube.
-I totally forgot I had a blog...
-My laptop broke and am now waiting patently (yeah, right) to hear back from them.
-I have finally figured out what I want to do with the rest of my life (fo' realz this time guys).
-Out of sight, out of mind. (note to self: MAKE THIS MY NEW HOMEPAGE).
-Halloween? (totally a legitimate reason..)

Anyway, you all WILL be hearing (or reading) from (about?) me (or my life [or lack of one]?) very soon. Also, please.. if I let this blog slip my mind again, someone write me a nasty letter telling me how much of a no-good teenager I am and how your life is not complete without my totally awesome blog posts. While we are at it, if you would like me to blog about something specific (a product I've tried, something for me to rant about.. whatever tickles your fancy) please let me know in a comment on THIS post. Thank-yeah so much lovelies!

stay strong and keep chugging along, -Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment