Thursday, August 25, 2011



Day One: Your Favourite Song.

Hmm.. ok, so this is a SUPER hard question to answer, I cannot just pick one. Here is my list of the songs that I know for sure our part of my favourites, but favourites change VERY often.




-"Anything But Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne
-"Nobodies Home" by Avril Lavigne
-"This Is How You Remind Me" by Nickelback
-"Hero" by Nickelback
-"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen
-"Down Down Down" by Charlie Simpson
-"American Pie" by Don Mclean
-"Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Arowsmith
-"Revolution" by The Beatles
-"If I Had You" by Adam Lambert


I'm sure that I forgot some great songs on that list, but these are honestly the ones that I could sit and listen to on repeat for hours at a time. Some of the music included are songs that I heard constantly growing up, so maybe that has something to do with it. Do you guys like these songs? What kind of music did you all grow up around? Is that the same type of music that you like now? What song could you never get tired of? Let me know in a comment down below. Thanks a bundle of reading and I hope that it inspired you to get out of your comfort zone and fine some new awesome music!

stay strong and keep chugging along, -Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment