Monday, June 27, 2011

Hair Thoughout The Ages















1. Super short, when I was really little.
2. Muuuushroom cut.
3. Still pretty short, with bangs.
4. Red streak :)
5. This was the only picture that I could find, but I had just gotten ride of head lice in this picture, so it is super super short and kind of spiky.
6. Long, super blonde and full bangs.
7. Same length, same cut, different colour.. obviously.
8. shoulder length, longer bangs, and its red. People thought that this was my natural colour. I tried a few different shades, but I didn't take pictures of them.
9. Same length, same cut but back to blonde.
10. Longer with grown out bangs.
11. No more bangs, two toned hair.
12. Super blonde, two toned is still there, but you can't really see it. It was starting to fade.
13. The bangs are back!
14. Semi grown out bangs and trying to get back to my natural blondish goldenish colour.

I hope that you enjoyed this post, I thought that it might be interesting to see. I do change my hair style a lot, and I do pay for it in split ends and dry bits, but I think that it is worth it in the long run. I have done stuff with it that I will never do again, but I have also found out in the process what actually looks good on me and suits me.
stay strong and keep chugging along, -Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment